Dr. Lewis Brogdon was a guest on the Bridging Theology podcast which connects the heart of academic scholarship to the Christian life. Check out his episode, “Using the Epistle of Philemon and the Black Church Tradition as a Framework for Social Justice” here.
- BSK seeks Project Coordinator for recently announced Siloam Project
- Thank you, Jessalynn!
- BSK students, staff attend and lead at Louisiana NBCA annual meeting
- Brogdon preaching and leading in Bible study at Highland Baptist Church
- Brogdon connects the Epistle of Philemon to social justice on “Bridging Theology” podcast
- CBF Leadership Scholar to preach at Calvary Baptist Church on Sunday
- Baptist Seminary of Kentucky returns to Lexington
- Rowatt presents on “Pastoral Care Across Cultures” in Oates Institute Symposium