Website Georgetown Baptist Church
The Associate Pastor for Children will coordinate the children’s ministries within the overall ministry structure of the church.
- Clear conversion experience and strong commitment to Jesus Christ.
- Strong commitment to and involvement in a Baptist congregation. Individual must be open to involvement with the Cooperative Baptist Fellowship and mission-specific agencies of the Southern Baptist Convention.
- Graduate of an accredited four-year college and at least significant progress toward seminary
- Documentation of successful experience with children’s ministry
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Provide direction for and coordinate a comprehensive plan for ministry to children (birth to 6th grade) and their families.
- Build pastoral relationships with families of children in the above age range.
- Work closely with the Children’s Ministry Committee
- Other duties as assigned.
To apply for this job please visit www.georgetownbaptist.org.