Website First Christian Church Georgetown
This is a part-time position with flexible hours, estimated 10-15 hours/week which may be negotiated based on fulfillment of purpose; is supervised by the senior minister with oversight by the Administrative Committee, and works in collaboration with the families, children and youth, parents, as well as other programmatic church committees.
PURPOSE: This position supports the children, youth and families at FCC in their spiritual, social and emotional development with an experience that is:
- Spiritually and intellectually stimulating;
- Collaboratively developed with the children, youth and families;
- Rooted in the community – active locally in Scott County and also connected with the larger body of the Christian Church Disciples of Christ;
- Multi-generational and integrated into the overall life of the Church; and
- A relationship – with one another, with leadership, with the congregation and with God.
Click below to view the full description and responsibilities.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org