Are you interested in theological education but don’t have time for graded assignments? Want to learn from our talented faculty without credits or grades? Auditing is a great option for lay leaders in churches or anyone else who might have an interest in a specific subject or theological education in general but not in the full Master of Divinity or certificate programs. This Fall, BSK is offering several classes that would be perfect for auditors, and they will be offered online! Auditors may be interested in:
- History of Christianity, Mondays from 9 AM – 12 PM, EST
- Introduction to Pastoral Care and Counseling, Tuesdays from 6 PM – 8:45 PM, EST
- Spiritual Formation, Thursdays from 1 PM – 4 PM, EST
- Trauma, Theology, and Pastoral Practice, Tuesdays from 6 PM – 8:45 PM, EST
- Introduction to Old Testament, Mondays from 1 PM – 4 PM, EST
- Invitation to Christian Theology, Mondays from 9 AM – 12 PM, EST
BSK alumni can audit one course per year for free. Anyone interested in auditing can complete our simplified audit application here.